Sunday, September 25, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog: Geek and Tea Bookroom.

I had begun blogging about books in 2012 (Kari's Crowded Bookshelf), but had to take a break after my son was born and I began working toward my Bachelor's degree. I am ready to start fresh.

Currently, I am working on completing my Masters in Library and Information Science from Kent State University. While I do that, I am also working part time at my local library - focusing mainly on our Young Adult patrons.

Majority of what I review here will be books categorized as Young Adult. Every now and then, I will add in an Adult book (making sure to note it as such) or a graphic novel or two.

I hope you all enjoy the blog and recommend it to other book lovers and book bloggers you know.

Thank you.
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment